Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Review

So when I started Homeschooling I said I would review every year and kinda just check out whats out there and see whats available. I have heard of this place before but some how stumbled on it again. I went for a visit and I was instantly impressed. I have never seem teachers so involved and having so much fun! So we put in an application and are keeping our fingers crossed. Feel free to cross your fingers for us too! We find out February 23rd if we get in or not. I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Team Davis said...

Would they learn Chinese?

annetta said...

Yep it's immersion. Total Chinese till 2nd grade when they bring in reading. It's crazy but man it's fun. I was so drawn in while sitting in on a class. So were the kids!

the Stene's said...

That is SO cool! I can see Grace learning Chinese, I'm sure she'd love it! I hope you get in!