Monday, August 04, 2008

Lat Day of Camp!

Getting ready for the Lantern Dance.
Kindergarten and First Graders doing the Lantern Dance.
Grace loves to wave when she is doing a performance.

The kids have finally finished their 6 week day camp at Yinghua. The had a good time although it was a rough start for Asa. Asa didn't want to stay and Zeke didn't want to leave. It made for a messy drop off time! :) Here are the photos from the last day of camp performance. They sang Chinese songs they had learned and did a Chinese Lantern dance. They also had all of the things they made on display. Ranging from shadow puppets and abicus' to shuttle cocks and pottery. The last day Asa told me "Mom, I think I have had enough school. I don't need to go next year." I told him we would discuss it in the fall. :)

No comments: