Monday, May 08, 2006

Current Photos

Hello all. It's a gloomy day here in St. Paul so I thought I'd post some pictures. Well Blogspot is broken so I will write a story about the drama that is unfolding next to me on the floor.

I'll call it Asa's first snap.............

So I took some pictures of the kids a bit ago. Then Asa wanted a snack. His new favorite thing is marshmallows. So he and his sister had 3 (the big sized ones). Then he started in on wanting some gummy snacks. My mom sent an eternal supply (box of 50) and they have become his new obsession. So here we are I am trying to post pictures (which of course isn't working). And my lovely boy is laying on the floor yelling "I'm hungry! I'm hungry! I'm hungry!!!!!! I want gummy treats!!! I don't like dinner! Zeke doesn't know how to crawl, I'm hungry, I'm hunggggggrrrrrryyyyy! Why are you not listening to me! I'm starving, I'm starving I'm starving! I'm starving, IIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmm Starvvvvvving!" And that is just a little snippet of the tantrum that is currently in full throttle here at the Howard home. Well the tantrum has moved into the living room and he is destroying the place (I got pictures!) I'll post them when I can! Wish me luck!

No comments: