Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mystery of the Missing Cardreader Solved!

I was on the phone with my mom on Sunday discussing why the birthday pictures weren't up on the blog yet. I told her about the missing cardreader and then there was silence. "Wait" she said. "Is it silver and it has an end that looks like it plugs into a computer?" "Yes." I reply surprised she knew what I was talking about (my mom is pretty slow to warm to computers let alone their gadgets and such). "THATS WHAT THAT IS!" She yells to my dad.

Yeah. Somehow the last time they were here she packed up the cardreader and took it to Duluth with her! I have no idea how it happened and neither does she. But its there and when it gets here I will post Asa's birthday photos along with Grace the most beautiful flower girl in the world!

Oh, and yes for all of you who know my mom and her cleaning "issues", since she didn't know what it was she was going to throw it away! Good thing I caught her in time!

No comments: