Monday, March 19, 2007

just wasting time

The kids are playing outside and the ever sick Zeke sleeps upstairs. I thought I would post to pass the time till I bring Zeke to the dr. He has been running a temp off and on for the past week (more on than off really) so I finally got called the Doc this morning when his temp was 104.3. Poor kid. If my gut is right Im thinking ear infection. We will see though. I went to a conference (vineyard church thing) this past weekend that was pretty ok. Nothing shocking or earth shattering but a good time none the less. Umm I think that is about all the excitement in my life. Oh yeah I have a VLI final today. I am only partially ready. So after the doctor appt I am going to cram.

I am going to be hosting my first Eater dinner this year. I am looking forward to it. My parents are going to be coming down and I have invited a good chunk of folk from the church and neighborhood too! I will post photos ;)

Alright time to go wake up Mr. Sickiepants and make the trek to the Dr's office.

Ooooooo I almost forgot! I am going on a mystery bus tour this weekend! I am very much looking forward to it. I am going with my friend Tabitha and we are getting on a bus in Lakeville heading who knows where and doing who knows what! The cost includes hotel, food and transport and entertainment! I think I will bring my camera and take some photos there too! Living in the cities can be so much fun!

2 comments:

the Stene's said...

Ooo, I can't wait to see where you go! How's Mr. Sickiepants?

Team Davis said...

How was the secret adventure?