Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mystery Van Tour

Asa was showing the dolphin the shirt Nanny and Jaja got him in FL (there was a dolphin on it). Later when the dolphin swam close both Asa and Grace jumped back. I laughed.
The kids on "Tropical Trail".
I don't know if you can see it in this photo but there is a scuba diver in the aquarium chatting with the kids. Asa was in such awe. He even got to ask him a question! There was a man walking around with a micro phone and the scuba gear was equipped with a microphone too! So the kids and the diver could chat!
Yeah he thought the diver was so cool he wore this for a half hour!

The kids were so entertained by my Mystery bus tour that we a did a mini version and I took pictures! I packed up a lunch and we got into the van and I told the kids we were off. They asked me lots of questions and I answered none of them. When Asa saw the zoo sign he started "WWWWOOOOOOHHOOOO"ing. I was surprised on how happy they were to go to the zoo.

1 comment:

Team Davis said...

I love that you did a mystery tour with the kids! You're an awesome mom. We should do a mystery tour this summer when I'm there. Scott is taking the job and Avery and I will be there every other week.