Wednesday, May 07, 2008

You Put the Tatto Where?!

So last night our house mate was doing some cleaning and came across some tattoos (temporary ones). Asa loves these things so Chris gave them to Asa. This morning he asked if he could put em on. I said "Sure." I was getting ready for us to go to ECFE so I let him put them where ever he liked. He came in with the muscle car on his neck, a skull and cross bones on his shin, and a chain around his wrist. "Very nice." I say. "Wait honey, did you put them all on?" "Oh yeah!" he says with a sly grin and a twinkle in his eye. Warily I say "Where did you put the other one?" He giggles..."I put it on my guts!" Now "guts" for Asa means, we are all adults so I will just say it, testicles. Yep. Asa has a skull and cross bones on his testicles. Thank goodness that he has had all his doctor appts done before this! So yeah, thats my boy, skull and cross bones....on his guts...

3 comments:

LaFrinier said...

Oh, man. I am laughing so hard right now...that is so great. So, is he just missing an "n" or was he taught to call them his "guts?"

Matt and Kristi said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Team Davis said...

That takes some talent. So did anyone ask him about his tatoos while you were out and about?