Monday, March 13, 2006

It must be something in the air

So here I sit. Awaiting the inevitable. Grace sleeps behind me on the floor. Her bed stripped of its linens again. Bucket close at hand.*sigh*

I hear it's going around again. This is really too much. I am wondering if I should pack anything before I move back to Duluth or if I should have a bonfire like they did back in the scarlet fever days. Nothing like this ever happened to us in Duluth. It is getting to be a bit over the top. I think I will lock us all in the house till summer. With a large quarantine sign on our front door.

My stomach is starting to turn. I don't know if it's from what I have seen and cleaned up or if Im next...I wonder if this is some sort of cosmic joke or what because really, does this happen to other people? Barnabas has no PTO left. So he may be at work whist the puke party continues at home. I have it! Maybe this is all a bad dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's May & no update, whats going on here.... or should I say over there