Monday, March 13, 2006

The story just keeps getting better and better

Well I got Grace to sleep last night and all was well. Then I hear the thud of Asa jumping out of his bed and a dead run to our room. Yup, you guessed it! But he made it to the toilet and was rather happy afterwards "Nope I don't need the bucket Mama, I feel GREAT!" But he kept the bucket bedside nonetheless.

Wait it gets better!

I wake up this morning wondering what time it is, I look at the clock...nothing. We have lost electricity. Wonderful. Stomach flu, vomit, no electricity. This is starting out to be a great day! I look out the window and thick heavy snow covers everything. See last week it was 50 and sunny out side, we had lost all our snow! It is back with a vengance!

But obvously our electricity is back, so far so good with the kids and I took some pictures for ya'll who haven't seen us for a while. I will try to do captions under them. Love to Molly & Jed. The kids love all the pictures! Stay safe!

No comments: