Wednesday, March 08, 2006

We have not dropped off the face of the earth

Yes, it has been forever since I have posted. So sorry for folks who visit my blog and wonder what the Howard family is up to. Well I don't know if you really want to know so I'll skip the gory details. Over the past week the flu has made its way through the Howard home. Starting with a scream Tuesday morning (last Tuesday) at about 2:30 A.M. "I'm gonna puke!" yelled Asa. Barnabas jumped out of bed and got the lad to the bathroom just in time! Asa has great aim! Two days later Barnabas finds him self sick at 5 A.M. Two days later I find my self up at about 3A.M. and today poor Grace woke the neighborhood with her shrill screams at about 5:30 A.M. She is sleeping on the couch at the moment (her bedding in the wash from the early morning redecorating). And soon Asa and I will join Grace and Zeke in the joyful bliss of rest. Once we are all caught up on sleep and healthy I shall post again. Till then my friends...

2 comments:

Paula T said...

like is dull without vomitting isn't it? or maybe just peaceful. ahhhhhh.... it's a great weightloss program right?? ha!

Sure miss you when you guys are sick though

annetta said...

i love you cristin!